Passenger Vehicles (within 5 years old; as per manufacturing date) with a factory clear coated paint finish.
Type of Cover
Ceramic Pro warrant the vehicles exterior painted surface coated with Ceramic Pro Paint Protection under the following terms & conditions, limited to environmental fallout such as; bird droppings and bug splatter to the coating. Should this occur, and providing that all of the terms and conditions have been met, Ceramic Pro will rectify and reapply the coating under the“Limit of Liability”.
Period of Cover
Ceramic Pro warrant the coating for the life of vehicle ownership if annual service requirements are met. (See: Annual Service). Failure to undertake an annual service within the required period will result in a minimum 5 year warranty from the date of the last service which cannot be reversed. Once the 5 years has transpired the warranty will be terminated.
1. Warranty cover is only valid if the Approved Applicator has issued a Ceramic Pro Manufacturers Warranty Card and have a Tax Receipt for proof of purchase.
2. The vehicle must remain at all times registered for road use within Australia.
3. Only vehicles registered as Passenger Vehicles will be warranted. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
4. In the event of damage / repair to the surface (ie, accident repair) the vehicle must be taken to an approved applicator for re-treatment to the repaired area at the owner or insurers expense within 45 days.
5. Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner at the time of application and cannot be transferred.
6. Should a product reapplication be required (eg. vehicle accident) you or your insurer are liable for a reapplication fee, determined by the approved applicator.
7. The vehicle exterior paint work must be maintained and washed regularly to Ceramic Pro recommendations to prevent contamination build up (ie, fortnightly/monthly).
8. Vehicle must be taken back to the original approved applicator for any Warranty concerns, should the applicator no longer be in business or you have moved out of area you must seek approval from Ceramic Pro prior to taking it to another approved applicator.
1. Where the owner has deemed to have been careless, negligent or fails to maintain the exterior painted surface in the correct manner.
2. Pre-existing damage to the painted surface.
3. Damage to the coated surface by incorrect manual wash techniques, automatic car washes, brushes or contaminated wash tools that may cause abrasion, or damage caused by a third party not authorised by Ceramic Pro.
4. Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes and chips.
5. Waterspots, staining and etching.
6. Failed clear coat – peeling, hazing and fading.
7. Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, collision, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint over spray, water spots or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships protection plan.
8. Area’s that have not been retreated within 30 days after a paint repair.
Annual Service (Extended Lifetime Warranty)
1. Annual Services must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before or after the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the lifetime warranty.
2. Failure to undertake an annual service within the required period will change the period of cover to 5 Years from the date of the last service with annual service no longer required.
3. A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Service which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection.
Limit of Liability (Claims)
1. Any claim under this warranty must be made aware to an approved applicator within 30 days.
2. A Claim “Inspection Fee” of $88.00 is payable, this is refunded if the warranty claim is approved for repair by Ceramic Pro.
3. Claim determination is at the sole discretion of Ceramic Pro, by retreatment by an approved applicator or refunding the application cost to the vehicle owner at a maximum of $1500 and terminating the warranty, whichever is less.
4. Any consequential loss including either incidental or indirect damages to arise from any claim under this warranty.
5. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia, the involved parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of that State.
Approved Applicator – An independently owned and operated business / company that apply and sell Ceramic Pro products.